Flight and accommodation costs incurred for face to face meetings will be charged for events which are further than a four hour flight from Italy. However, these expenses will then be deducted from the total cost of the event should our services be subsequently confirmed.


A deposit of 40% of the entire amount is payable once the price has been agreed and the contract has been signed. Payment of the remaining 60% will be required one week prior to the event.

A better world

If each of us made a small gesture to help those who are less fortunate we would certainly live in a better world. This is why 5% of the total cost of your event will be donated by us to a charity of your choosing.